Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My favorite shoes

At the moment these are my favorite pair of shoes, but I hardly wear them and I am wearing because love them too much :) Purchased on the first floor of  the "Clarks" store in Clapham Junction, London April 2013
I am not sure if mentioned before that I love butterflies. I've got this butterfly necklace this summer when was on holiday, the necklace was on sale and when I saw it just took quick :) hope you will like it too :)
Always keep smiling 
Much love
Liuba

4 comments:

  1. :) Fluturii sunt oricum minunati!
    Modelul acela de pantofi e genial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm fluturii imi plac mult :)
      Pantofiorii sunt purtati mai mult decit in fiece zi hehehe...

      Delete
  2. Ce drăguță ești!!! Și pantofiori... Superbi!
    Și la noi a plouat ... Păcat! :)
    Te pup! Un weekend frumos să ai, Liuba!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Maria mea draga de un asa mesaj pozitiv. Mmm mie imi place ploaia :)
      Zimbeste si fii vesela chiar daca ploua - e frumos!
      Te pup cu drag xxx

      Delete