Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ice-skating season in London

     I love London a lot, I haven't words to explain how much I love it. Here are a lot of things to do, with kids or without them. Today for example, me and my three adorable girls went ice-skating at the rink in Natural History Museum :) we was enjoying there a lot...The youngest (4 years) had a little trouble staying on her feet ))) me too ))) was really fun. 
     
     Iubesc Londra foarte mult, nu am cuvinte sa ma exprim cit de mult o iubesc. Aici sunt o multime de lucruri pe care le poti face cu copii sau fara ei. Azi, de exemplu, eu si cu cele trei fetite ale mele am mers la patinaj la patinuajul de la Museul natual istoric. Ni-am distrat mult acolo. Fetita cea micuta (4 ani) a cazut de citeva ori, insa a fost bravooo, eu tot am cazut, insa a fost destul de amuzant :)

Have lovely days with a lot of positive emotions!
Much love,
Liuba
Sa aveti zile frumoase si pline de emotii pozitive!
Cu dragoste,
Liuba




No comments:

Post a Comment